Monday, August 2, 2010

San Jose's backyard.


As stated in the title, I finally got a chance to snap a few shots of my car. Reyna and I were driving up the back roads of San Jose when we discovered this little spot. It was already getting dark so we knew if we were going to take the picture it would be now or never. After the photos were taken and everything loaded in the car, the R decided to poop on us. Meaning there was a leak in the clutch master cylider line. I couldn't get the car into gear to drive it home so here we were stuck in mountain lion territory while the sun was setting. Sitting and waiting in the car was not an option so I pushed the car up and over the hill to get us safely to a nice bright location to phone for help.

To make a long story short, we got the shot but at the expense of a dent in my trunk because of my shoulder and a very angry wife because ofthe inconvenience the car had caused.
All in all, I really hope you enjoy this photo. Thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment