Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Photographer's Block

I don't know what this feeling is but lately I've been feeling uninspired to pick up my camera and shoot anything. I feel like I've been diagnosed with a heavy dose of photographer's block. Maybe it's because I've been shooting too much of the same thing and I need to just leave it and try something new for a while? Whatever this feeling may be, I need to find a remedy for it. I have two projects lined up this weekend and one is a personal project that I'll be trying to finish up.

I've been doing a lot of reading and experimenting with artificial lighting so we'll see how it turn out in actual practice. It's new to me so I expect a lot of trial and error which is perfectly fine because that's what makes the process of photography so fun.

Im done ranting and I'm already starting to feel a little better.


No comments:

Post a Comment